UX Design Services
Users decide within milliseconds of seeing your site whether they’ll continue their journey with your brand.
Why UX Design Matters
Your website needs to look great, organize content intuitively and function
seamlessly so that users can find the information they’re looking for and feel
encouraged to further engage your brand.
Form, Function, ROI
More than 70% of customer journeys start on the web. Much of that is through search. Your website architecture, web design and user experience affect your:
- Brand credibility: 75% of users decide within seconds of seeing your website whether or not they trust your brand.
- Ranking in search engine results pages: Google’s RankBrain algorithm analyzes factors such as bounce rate, pages per session and dwell time to determine how easy it is for users to navigate your site.
- Conversion rates: Clear calls-to-action and other strategic user experience and web design elements influence whether site visitors will continue engaging with your brand.
- Bottom line: Between search rankings and missed opportunities, UX and design has an incalculable if not profound impact on your business’s bottom line.
If you have a website, make sure your UX design is putting it to work for your business.
UX Audit and Design Services
Our team of expert consultants and designers tackle every element of your website’s form
and function. From developing custom wireframes that optimize the end-user journey, to
creating graphical elements that put visual design to work for your business, our UX audit
and design services were tailor made for boosting:
At Ketver, our UX design experts use heat mapping, A/B testing and other
UX audit methods to make sure that your pages are serving a clear and
deliberate purpose in the user journey.
Think of your site’s UX design as a roadmap for user behavior. Tell us what
you want your site visitors to do, and we’ll help you make sure they do it.
If your website isn’t using responsive design, isn’t converting, takes more than three seconds to load or is experiencing mysterious dips in search performance, then it’s time for a website redesign.
At Ketver, we have a complete marketing team that stages end-to-end website redesigns, or tackles individual aspects of your new site – depending on what you need.
- Content writers: Our writers create landing page copy that’s optimized to rank for specific keywords and strategically crafted with language that improve conversions.
- UX designers: Our web designers work with clients to create visually stunning graphic design and polished site aesthetics that align with your branding. They can also create wireframes entirely from scratch for custom website builds.
- Web consultants: Our consultants select cost-effective, templated layouts. They work with writers, graphic designers and web developers to ensure that wireframes, site architecture, user accessibility, mobile responsiveness and copy are all streamlined for SEO and for optimal UX/UI.
- Web developers: Our developers can assist with mockup construction, integrations, site launches and complex technical and coding functions.
Our experts have completed entire website redesigns for clients in a wide array of industries – from banks to manufacturers, software providers, healthcare providers, recruiters, retailers, educational institutions and much more.
Every step of the way, we prioritized UX design, because that’s ultimately how you drive business outcomes on the web.
We have a complete in-house
marketing team that stages
end-to-end website redesigns.
Great UX design is all about
guiding users through your
interface so they can easily find
what they’re looking for.
Conversion Rate Optimization
Your site’s user interface determines the outcome of end-user journeys. This powerful concept is known as human-computer interaction. The idea is that the wireframe – your site’s structure – design methodology and UX/UI elements can be optimized to boost user engagement, maximize the value of all website touchpoints and ultimately increase conversion rates.
Some of the factors that our consultants and strategists assess in their conversion analysis include:
- Heat mapping and A/B testing for user behaviors to determine high- and low-value touchpoints.
- Call-to-action marketing efforts, including CTA placement.
- Persona development to determine if you’re attracting the right target audience.
- Assessment of how many conversion opportunities you’re actually generating.
- How your site’s visual design may be influencing user behavior.
- Adherence to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- The number of fields in your “contact us” forms.
- Mobile friendliness of your form fields and CTAs.
- How findable gated-asset landing pages are in search.
- Template and UX elements of your email marketing campaigns.
- Much more.
Great UX design is all about guiding users through your interface so they can easily find the information they’re looking for and ultimately engage more effectively with your brand.
With intuitive designs, CTA marketing, accessible web pages and usability testing, we make sure all of your UX elements on desktop and on mobile are optimized for your user personas.
Technical SEO Services
You need to think of your sitemap and internal linking structure as the path that you want users to take – because even if you don’t, Google will.
Search engines look at factors such as XML markup and metadata to help determine the value each of your pages provides to users, what function it serves in the user journey and how well it’s serving that function.
At Ketver, our UX audit and design experts analyze and make recommendations for how to optimize all of the following:
- Internal linking structure: Every page on your site should have links to other pages elsewhere on your site. This linking structure is crucial for helping users navigate your website and find the information they’re looking for. Strategic linking structures are also optimized to improve engagement and conversions.
- HTML sitemaps: These sitemaps can help you better understand the structure of your site while guiding users as they look for certain information on your site. Bounce rates (users leaving after the first page), and many pages per session with short time on each page are indicators that users aren’t finding the information they’re looking for. An HTML sitemap is a table contents of sorts, or a visual aid for your site’s hierarchy.
A site that does not load within a
second earns 11% fewer page
views than a site that does.
- XML sitemaps: Your site doesn’t just need to be intuitive for users; it also needs to be easily understood by search engine crawlers. An XML sitemap helps you tell search engines what pages you want them to crawl.
- Schema markup: Schema provides search engines with additional context for what each of your pages is about. This improves the way your pages display in search results. Specifically, the rich snippets that display right beneath the page listing in SERPs will align more closely with the search query. In other words, it makes it easier for users to find the specific page or information on your site that they’re looking for via search engine.
- Page speed: A site that does not load within a second earns 11% fewer page views than a site that does. A site that takes longer than two seconds to load will see approximately 50% fewer page views.
Your site’s backend structure – and how well you translate that to front-end navigation on your site’s interface – can significantly affect the end-user experience.
And so can we, for the better.
In some cases, it makes more sense to modify an existing site than overhaul it entirely. In these situations, our consulting department can perform comprehensive website audits that include:
- Basic Overview Report: A high-level overview of the issues that negatively impact site performance and user experience.
- Error Reporting: A detailed list of issues affecting your site, including 404 errors, duplicate content, unstructured data, toxic links, problematic XML sitemaps and more.
- Quote to Fix Errors: An estimate for how much it would cost Ketver to fix any and all site errors.
- Scorecard: A proprietary ranking system that determines the priority level of each site error, and assesses the extent to which these issues are affecting site performance.
- Branded Full Audit Analysis: A comprehensive, branded and formatted document that is designed to be presentable to decision-makers and easy to read; this report contains hard numbers on all of the issues affecting your site and provides personalized solutions to those issues on both micro and macro levels.
- Competitor & Social Analysis: Competitor analysis for five market rivals that includes assessments or organic and paid SEO campaigns, keyword rankings, backlink portfolios, social performance and more.
Sometimes, the most important elements of your site’s design are on the backend. Our Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum website audit packages can help you identify problems with your website that aren’t so easy to see.
Our website audit packages
can help you identify problems
with your website that aren’t
so easy to see.
Google prioritizes the mobile version of your site when it determines your ranking in search.
Why? Because more than 60% of all searches are conducted on mobile devices. Optimizing your site for mobile-first indexing and for a mobile user experience has never been more important than it is today.
Our content strategists and consultants provide in-depth analysis of your mobile site performance, including the responsiveness of its design, and assess technical elements that could be negatively affecting mobile UX.
UX With Purpose
Your UX design is how you get your site to do your bidding and drive leads deeper into the sales funnel. Higher conversion rates and smoother customer journeys await.